Offers Property Management for various types of commercial or residential properties. JPP Holdings, LLC proficient administrations remember for going correspondence, exhaustive promoting, and publicizing intensive inhabitant screening and choice, full-administration renting, opportune lease assortment, ordinary investigations, savvy and dependable support, exacting and consistent expulsions, and extensive bookkeeping.
A rental property will not enjoy long-term tenant retention and acceptable return on investment unless it is maintained properly. At JPP property management we take the measures by:
- Preventive and ongoing maintenance;
- Repairs to correct problems or malfunctions; and
- Construction and remodel
Repair and Maintenance Issues
When Maintenance or Repair is Required, We Ensure the Job is Done Quickly, Correctly and Cost Efficiently, By providing quick responses to all issues, we help keep small problems from getting bigger. Assistance is provided with maintenance of items like HVAC systems, lawn maintenance and many other items. We can help you find the best price possible and make sure each job is of the highest quality and performed by insured, reliable companies.
At JPP Property Management, we take stress out of owning investment properties in Morristown, TN. Our services are designed so your role as the owner is only to sit back and relax. We’ll take care of the rest:
Your Tenant Will Always Know When, Where and How Much To Pay
At least one week prior to the end of the month, tenants receive their monthly rental invoice via email or mail. The monthly rent invoice will include a detailed breakdown of any rent and applicable lease or utility charges.
Coming soon, online Rent Payment, Collection is Prompt and Easy
- Long gone are the days of dropping checks in the mail. Soon with a rent payment tool directly on our website, we can ensure that rent is paid seamlessly and efficiently. There is no additional fee for online payment via bank account.
- Tenants even have the option of using a credit card with a small fee. We recognize the importance of timely rental payments so that expense payments can be made. Tenants who have not paid rent by the 5th of the month will receive reminders via email and phone. We follow up consistently until the rent is paid.
Reviewing all Expenses for Accuracy; Tracking and Recording Expenses
Every invoice we receive is carefully reviewed and analyzed prior to payment. Each invoice is thoroughly checked for accuracy to confirm there have been no errors in accounting, billing or overage charges.
We Field all Tenant Requests, Alleviating You of any Hassle, With vast experience in handling tenant requests, we know exactly what residents expect. Through our custom request tracking system, our clients save time and money while we maintain satisfied tenants.
Construction and Remodeling
If you want something changed or renovated on your property, we’ll be able to use our team to make your changes exactly what you need. JPP property management will perform most trade work and construction management services, ensuring cost is kept low and quality high.
We’ve helped with tenant build-out, interior and exterior renovations, paint and carpet overhauls, and much more. When you work with JPP, you’ll also have an on-site project manager to ensure you receive the high-quality construction and customer service you need.
Construction and remodeling are a part of the facility and building maintenance. Our JPP Property Management, our Remodel or construction teams handle some of the following things so the client doesn’t have to:
- For special business requirements of a commercial tenant;
- To correct obsolescence of the structure; or
- To accommodate special physical needs of a tenant.
For when you need it, We will review, analyze, recommend, and provide solutions for real estate or property related matters or projects. Consulting Services will be targeted to your specific needs, whether for a one time project or recurring services. All services will be provided by experienced real estate professionals, with the focus from your perspective.
Why hire a property management company?
If you’ve owned income property
for any length of time, you know that managing a rental can be financially rewarding. At the same time, you’ve also likely discovered that property management requires a large commitment of time and effort.
While it may make sense to take the do-it-yourself approach if you’re a handy person, live close to your property, and don’t mind devoting several hours per month to the task, in many cases this just isn’t practical—especially if you hope to expand your business. With this in mind, here are some critical tasks a JPP property manager can help you with:
- Setting the right rental rates: While looking through the classifieds to see what other landlords are charging for similar properties is a fine way to ballpark your rent price, a good property management company like JPP will conduct a thorough market study in order to set a rental price for your property, ensuring that you achieve the perfect balance between maximizing monthly income and maintaining a low vacancy rate.
- Collecting and depositing monthly rent payments on time: If you’ve ever worked in a billing department, you know that securing payment from clients can be difficult, not to mention awkward. Property management companies have efficient, tried-and-true systems in place to effectively collect rent and maintain on-time payments. You’ll find this particularly important if you have a limited number of properties, and collecting payments on time is crucial to maintaining your cash flow.
- Marketing and advertising your property: Through long experience, a JPP property manager will know exactly where to market your property and how to craft compelling advertising materials—a significant advantage when it comes to filling your properties quickly and avoiding long vacancies.
- Finding the right tenants: Experienced JPP property managers are experts at finding good tenants, and will take care of all the details, including the securing all criminal background and security checks, running credit reports, verifying employment, and collecting previous landlord references.
- Managing tenants: In addition to finding good tenants, a property management company will manage all aspects of the tenant-landlord relationship. The JPP property manager will handle both routine and emergency maintenance, take care of routine inspections, and manage any situations where conflict resolution is required.
- Managing vendor relationships: JPP Property management company has relationships with maintenance workers, tradesmen, contractors, suppliers, and vendors that it’s almost impossible for an independent landlord to duplicate. Not only will the JPP property manager get you the best work for the best price, they’ll oversee any necessary maintenance projects.
- Ensuring that you’re in compliance with housing regulations and property laws: There is a multitude of applicable laws and regulations to abide by when renting and maintaining your rental property. These include local, state and federal regulations, as well as fair housing regulations (such as the ADA). A JPP property manager can help you avoid lawsuits by keeping your property up-to-date and in compliance with these regulations.
- Enabling you to invest in geographically distant properties: If you manage your own properties, you’re pretty much limited to investment opportunities within a tight radius of your own home. By hiring a JPP property manager, you can take advantage of investment deals in any location you wish.
- Maximizing the profitability of your time: By having a JPP property manager take care of the day-to-day aspects of running your income property, your free to spend your time identifying further investment opportunities or otherwise furthering your career.
- Maximizing the profitability of your money: Most property managers charge a percentage of your property’s monthly rental rate in exchange for their services. The rate typically runs anywhere from 6-10%, which is generally less than the money you save by hiring a professional to take care of your property.